Our API-first solution can be rapidly deployed and integrated with existing infrastructures & third-party systems.
Our range of APIs support:
- Integration of a database as storage for wallet configurations and credentials (e.g. Mongo DB)
- Integration of DID methods compatible with Hyperledger Aries.
- Provision of the core W3C DID functions, including features to create, read, update, and deactivate (CRUD) DID documents
- Provision of the W3C VC methods, including the capabilities to propose, request, issue, offer and present verifiable credentials
- Internal resolution of platform-native DIDs
- An integrated instance of the Universal DID resolver for resolution of external DIDs from all platforms and major blockchains registered through the W3C registry process.
- Wallet-to-wallet transactions